In this article, we have given the procedure to configure the iDRAC properties using the LCD panel.
LCD Front Panel Navigation Menu:
- The left arrow “<”moves the cursor back in one-step increments.
- The select button “✓” selects the currently highlighted menu item.
- The right arrow “>” moves the cursor forward in one-step increments.
iDRAC Setup Procedure:
Navigate from the Home screen to the Setup screen and then to the Static IP tab:
1. Press the Select button, navigate to Static IP and then enter the IP address,
Home > Setup ->iDRAC -> DHCP | Static IP -> IP: [IP Address]
2. After the IP configuration, from the same screen you can configure subnet mask and gateway by navigating to and selecting the >> symbol,
Home > Setup > IDRAC > Static IP – >Sub: [Subnet]
Home > Setup > IDRAC > Static IP – >Gtw: [Gateway]
3. Select NO when asked to setup DNS,
Home > Setup > IDRAC > Static IP -> DNS : Yes | No
4. Select Yes when prompted to save your changes.
5. Navigate all the way to the left to select the ↑ symbol, to return to the Home screen.